Computernoobs collects information that has been voluntarily submitted by the user to the Service, such as the information we collect when the user registers an account: name, email address, address, etc.
In addition, we may receive and store certain types of anonymous information whenever you interact with the Service. Such information may include the user’s IP address, server domain, and browser type. This information helps us analyze trends and administer the site. This information is anonymous and does not contain personally identifiable information.
- We do not collect personal information unless it is necessary (for example, if you choose to subscribe to our service).
- We do not share your personal information except to comply with the law.
The use of a cookie is in no way linked to any personally identifiable information about you. Any personal information is only collected when you voluntarily provide it, such as providing your email address to subscribe to our services.
If you wish to disable cookies, you can do so through your individual browser options. More detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers can be found on the browsers’ respective websites.
- Disable cookies on Chrome
- Disable cookies on Firefox
- Disable cookies on Safari
- Disable cookies on Microsoft Edge
Use of information collected
Computernoobs uses the information collected primarily to provide you with the Service. We process personal information to operate, improve, understand, and customize our website. For example, we use personal information to:
- Create and manage profiles
- Processing orders
- Contacting you with information about website updates or offers
- Provide website support and assistance
- Personalize web site content and communication based on your preferences
- Comply with legal and contractual obligations
- Resolving disputes
- Protect against fraudulent or illegal actions
- Enforce our terms and conditions
The information could be used internally to improve the Service and develop new products.
YOUR COLLECTED INFORMATION WILL NOT BE SOLD OR RENTED TO THIRD PARTIES. We will only share your personal information in the manner detailed below.
Service Providers: We employ other companies to perform tasks on our behalf. For example, we may decide to use a third-party payment processing company to process payments you make through the Service.
Links to third party websites
Our Site may contain hyperlinks to third-party websites or resources or other websites may contain hyperlinks to Our Site. These other sites are not under the control of Computernoobs. Computernoobs shall not be responsible for the collection, use, or disclosure of data collected through such third party websites, and We expressly disclaim any liability related to such collection, use, or disclosure. We recommend that you read the privacy policies of the other websites you visit.
We seek to protect your personal information by using appropriate technical and organizational measures based on the type of personal information and type of activity. For example, we encrypt all information in transit and maintain all services with security patches in a timely manner.